Sunday, January 30, 2011

AMaZiNg....wHaT hAPpEN tO hIm????

wow what happen to him hah???
suddenly add me????
me the first one him add as to be a friend at fb...
hahahaha...
funny lah u....
why u suddenly came back to my life...
after for the 1 month i try to forget u in my life...
n u came back to be my friend n fb....
so suck lah u...
dulu waktu ko dapat kwn baru...
ku lupakan ak...
skrunk nape ko cari ak????
ape pentingnyew ak dalam hidup ko hah???
bkn kew dia lbh pnting dalam hidup ko berbanding ak...
ak kan x lawa mcm dia...
ak nie buruk...
dia pkai barang branded jew...
ak pkai brng murah jew...
asal ko x gi kat minah branded ko tuh hah???
what is ur mission to me acttualy???
when my frien tell u that i have a fever....
then u say...
so what???do i care about she???
now u found me at fb...
the should i say...
do i care about you???
then i will answer...
no anymore after what have u done to  me ok...

No comments: