Friday, June 10, 2011

piCtUre fRoM bAnGKok....

Asalammualikum n haloooo....

hah im back from thailand  already a month...but forget to uplaod the picture lorh...

so this all the picture i take in bangkok

I take this picture at hotel toilet...x ade keje namanyew nie...hehehe

me n my beloved mom at hotel pavilion..wehee~~~~~~~

one of the temple in thailand...

nice right???

just want to shown my camera...lorh poyo tol minah nie...weheee~

before going back to malaysia...i take this picture at hotel lobby...

yeah that my camera lorh...hehehe:)

this the way i go when i need to take a breakfast

abng isham n uncle lee...they also join me in bangkok...

before goig to the chaopraya river..i take a picture...

chaopraya river

when first night in bangkok the travel guided bring me and proton group to this restaurant to having a dinner



hopefully u all will enjoy the picture yeah....wehee~~~~

No comments: